3 December 2012

Why PGDM


As I had a great desire to take Management Program and as my ambition to be a prominent personality in the business field. But, I was in a dilemma, whether to take PGDM or MBA. when I enquired few of my relatives and friends I found out that PGDM is a course specially designed for working professionals  which teaches current corporate culture , where as MBA is more of an exam oriented program
PGDM attracted me from a wide range of academic discipline, and I believed that it would offer more challenging jobs and give me lot of opportunities.  The reputation of PSGIM also played a big role in deciding PGDM over MBA. It is a very innovative course and it is a best tool for reach at higher levels. This is a very important thing to consider that without a master degree in business, I can't be promoted to higher levels of job. In this modern competitive business field requires highly skilled and educated persons, so PGDM is a plus point.
In this program I have the option of familiarize with general business courses throughout the program. This program designed to make deep knowledge in various business areas, such as finance, marketing, human resource management... etc

 I am very confident that the PGDM program in PSGIM will progress my career and enhance my  learning in right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment