30 September 2012

Letter for Request of Loan



30th September, 2012.
Mr Amar Singh,
Branch Manager,
State Bank of India,
Mumbai- 400403.

SUBJECT: Application of loan for buying property.

Sir,
     I have been a patron of your bank, SBI with a saving account for last 10 years. My salary is also banked at your bank at every month end & there is always a good balance in my savings account.
As such I am writing you to request a loan of Rs. 2500000 for my recent purchase of a new property. I have attached the necessary loan documents & forms as per your bank regulations.
    Please contact me if you need any further information to assist you in making the approval to my request. Your prompt approval response would be appreciated.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
R.S.Rajalakshmi,
A/c no: w234789,
Ph. no: 8675887790
Address : 22/6, Lane 34,
Maria Nagar,
Mumbai- 400406
Mail: rajalakshmi005@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. not formal enough...where is your address and too many similarities in both letters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sir,
      we have reposted the "the day in the life of a women blog here". it was posted on a separate blog on monday 17th september. reposting here again.

      Delete