30 September 2012

Letter for request of loan

30th September 2012,
Mr. Rajesh Nandan,
Branch Manager,
Indian Overseas Bank,
Chennai-62001.

SUBJECT: Application of loan for buying property

Sir,
I wish to apply for a loan of Rs.2500000 for purchase of  ownership flat for use and occupation by me and by my family.
I have been a  faithful client of your bank for the past 7 years.There has never been any overdraft against my account and there is always a good balance in my savings account.
For this loan purpose I will  abide by all the terms and conditions, as may be advised by the bank and I have attached all the required documents with the view to create the necessary security in bank's favor.
Please contact me if you need further information to assist you in making the approval to my request.

Thanking you,
Yours truly,
Gokula Krishnan.C,
A/c no: ab9673158
Ph. no: 9788349607
Mail: c.gokulmech@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment